If you are a business owner and now you want your website to rank organically then hiring a professional is the best option. But, before hiring SEO professionals it is very important to have a clear image of what you are signing up for.
We have seen people signing up for SEO and thinking they will rank in a month or so which is not possible if you are working ethically. Even if someone is giving you an assurance that they will rank your website in a month or two that means they will try and cheat google. By using Black Hat SEO you certainly can rank in 2-3 months but this will backfire you in the long run and Google will ban your website permanently.
Here is the list of things to keep in mind:
- Ranking fluctuates at times: Google has a habit of updating its algorithm now and then which means one fine day you will wake up and see your website is not there on the first page. But that doesn’t mean you should start panicking or think that it is alarming because it is not. Google wants to deliver the best results to its users and enhance the user experience.
- SEO is not just about link building: Link building is a very important part of SEO but this is not the only thing. Creating thousands of links will not help you in ranking but it can get you penalized by Google if you will not pay attention. I had a client who was not happy with the number of links I was creating for him because his previous service provider was creating 300 to 400 links every month which is crazy. I told him to wait for 3-4 months and then compare my result with your previous company and he was quite happy with the result which he got after 3 months.
- SEO cannot give you 100% guarantee: Nobody can give you a guarantee of providing 100% results. If you are working on suppose 10 keywords, it is not certain to get rank on all 10 keywords. Maybe you will rank on 5 keywords or 8 keywords or you can on all 10, but nobody can give you a guarantee on that. We have to understand that hundreds of people are working on the same keywords, that is why it is very important to select keywords that will help you get maximum results.
- SEO is an Ongoing Process: I have seen people pausing their SEO services after ranking on the top. This is a huge mistake people make and they don’t understand the fact that they were working on that particular keyword and then they reached here and if they will not continue working on that keyword someone else will take their place who will work on that keyword. So, as an SME, I would suggest you continue working on the keywords and you can always add new keywords to your project.
- Keep patience: When it comes to getting organic results, one needs to understand that it is a slow process. You cannot expect results in one month after hiring SEO professionals, but I will help you in the long run. I have worked on a few websites and I’m still working on them and have seen their rank is now stable and are constantly on top of SERP and patience is the answer to their success.
So, now that you know what to expect before hiring the best SEO company in Delhi, you can go ahead and contact companies and ask for quotes. But one more thing which one should keep in mind, do not ask us “Exactly how much time will it take my website to pop up on the first page of Google search engine result?”
So, now when you know what to expect before hiring SEO Professionals. You can set realistic goals for your business.