There is no shortage of social media platforms to promote your brand online and reach a larger audience. But, the challenge is to determine which platform is apt and provides the best opportunities for your brand. No matter what your product/services fall into, one of the best platforms to reach the target audience is by marketing on Quora.
Importance of Quora Marketing Strategy
Quora is one of the most-visited sites in the world with approximately 300 million monthly active users. The platform is quite simple – users ask questions, and other users answer them. It has become a beneficial for users who want their questions addressed by experts.
By following the right approach you can generate leads and sales for your business via Quora. While answering the questions on Quora you can drop the links to your website or other relevant websites. In fact, most of the sites now source their content from Quora.
Top Quora Marketing Tips
Quora is a powerful marketing tool for your business. If content marketing through Quora is done correctly, it can be one of your best sources of traffic and leads. Here are some tips for you to follow:
– Make an impressive profile.
– Do add relevant “Know About” topics
– Use Quora’s as a platform to find questions
– Select relevant questions that are related to your target audience
– Provide value to your readers by writing effective content
– Incorporate links related to your content
Start using Quora!
– Write consistently
– Utilize your profile and tell users about your brand and why they should trust you
– Choose questions that have the potential to reach the right audience and drive traffic to your website
Now you know that how Quora as a social media platform can help your marketing strategy, get curious and get answering!