We all know how intensely social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram have gained influence over us and we spend most of our day scrolling through these platforms. If we talk about Instagram in particular, we know it is the top-performing social media platform in terms of connecting with your loved ones, gaining social media attention and now even for fashion, apparel and clothing brands, which can now use the platform to market their products. It is time for the brands to become aware of the power that Instagram holds to help you market clothing brands effectively.
Instagram is just a perfect platform for fashion brands to show off their latest lines and give customers a chance to buy with a click. The audience present on Instagram is merely interested in fashion, lifestyle, beautiful photos and having fun. So, by connecting with the loyal audience on Instagram and keeping them engaged can hugely affect selling clothes on Instagram in a positive way. Using Instagram to promote sales is like a digital catwalk, thanks to new features it introduced, Instagram has become the go-to place for mobile users to shop refreshing styles.
Here’s a Marketers Guide to Instagram
• It’s all about the powerful profile: A highly optimized profile can work as a wonder. Focus more on the cover image and your brand description. Linking your website in bio is a good opportunity to let your audience know about your brand’s website.
• Tell about your brand: Aligning your content to your brand story, directly or indirectly, is always recommended. Brands like Vans do it really well on Instagram to tell about their brand to the audience.
• Keep our #HASHTAG game strong: Using a desirable and appropriate amount of hashtags in your post help it to reach the targeted audience. As Instagram does not limit you to the number of characters, it is a great platform to perk up your business via hashtags. Using brand-specific hashtags on your posts also helps to boost your brand.
• Consistency is the key to success: Post images in a way that they can achieve consistency and look aesthetic in your feed. The best digital marketing agency in Delhi, Social Eyes, can help you to build your brand image on Instagram with its creative strategies.
• Video content: The best and easiest way to gain engagement on your content is by posting product videos. This way the potential customers can engage with the video and have a chance to have a closer look of the product.
• Contests and giveaways: These giveaways and contests give the audience a chance to engage with your product, thereby attracting them towards your brand. A poll, quiz, or any other ideas are great to hold the audience.
• BTS: Posting “behind the scenes” updates is an excellent way to engage your audience and make your brand look authentic. You can post photos of your apparel design process or photos of your manufacturing process or photos of your stock and packaging process.
• What’s trending: Keep an eye on trends related to your brand story and the post updates that are witty and clever while relating to the trend. You can also add trending hashtags to it.
Marketing on Instagram is a long game and you need patience and consistency to see the good results. Make sure your content is worth the audience’s time and attention. We hope these points will help you to promote your clothing store on Instagram.