Looking for SEO plugins that can help you boost your ranking on search engines? SEO plugins can help to generate online traffic organically if used effectively. Before talking about the best SEO plugin, let us understand the meaning of the term.
What is SEO Plugin?
SEO plugin eases out the way to execute on-page SEO optimization. Although there are many SEO plugins available, it can be overwhelming to find the most suitable plugin for your website.
List of the Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Comes with robust features to make on-site optimization effortless
- It allows you to submit your sitemap and schema markup to increase click-through rates
- Ideal for both beginner and advanced SEO specialists
Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
- You can generate a sitemap, add meta descriptions, and check content readability
- Tells about keyword usage
- Displays a preview of your post in the search engines
- Allows you to perform keyword research, site audits, and check on-page SEO scores
- Help determine keywords that helps in easy ranking
- Need to have an account get a profound SEO review
- Free Google tool
- Help to determine site traffic and fix problems
- After making an account, you can submit a sitemap, view website impressions, analyze your search engine position
- Allows accessing the website from WordPress dashboard
- Can be used to check traffic sources, top pages, bounce rate, time on the website
- Easy to understand reports because of graphical representation
SEO can be tiresome and problematic when you don’t have the right tools by your side. There are many SEO plugin options, some of which we have listed above, that will help you implement on-page SEO easily. We hope that these will help to boost your website traffic and improve your ranking.