Home to online videos, YouTube attracts over 500 million hours of video every day. Around 500 hours of content is uploaded on YouTube every minute and therefore it is the second largest search engine platform after Google.
So why not take advantage of this video-based platform to win the trust of potential customers. But how? Here are some quick YouTube marketing tips that can be helpful!
YouTube Marketing Tips for Success
Compelling titles: A video title has the power to make the viewers click on the video. Using the following tips for creating a video title can be beneficial:
• Using the keyword in the video title is recommended for a better reach
• Keep the title short and to the point (60 characters is the ideal length)
• The title should be the central idea of the video
Appropriate thumbnail: Attractive thumbnail can make the viewer click on the video right away. Using the following tips for video thumbnail can be beneficial:
• Make sure it is relevant to video content and title
• Include short info about your video to make the user understand what the video is about
• Use a high-quality image
• Use emoticons
Adhere to the video limit: Long videos can be tiresome to watch. According to surveys, the viewer loses interest if the video is longer than 5 minutes. It’s a good idea to use the following video duration tips:
• Create high-quality video
• Try optimizing your videos under 5 minutes
• Make sure the video is informative, interesting, and short
• Add call-to-action button at the end
Brand your channel: Want visitors to take your channel seriously? Then branding your YouTube channel should be the next right thing to focus on. Using the following tips can be beneficial:
• Spend more time with your audience by doing live-streaming etc.
• Use the brand logo in videos
• Include a link to your website and social media platforms in videos
Pay attention to YouTube ads: Investing in paid ads is a good idea if you are thinking of YouTube marketing seriously. Types of ads you can consider are:
• Display ads
• Overlay ads
• Bumper ads
• Skippable video ads
• Non-skippable video ads
We all know that YouTube is here to stay and video marketing is an essential part if you are serious about marketing on one of the most used social media platforms. We hope these video marketing tips will help you with video marketing campaigns on YouTube.