Facebook is one of the most widely recognized and used social media platforms. A social media platform like Facebook offers a gateway to connect with potential customers.
Whether you are a small operation or a multi-billion dollar business with locations around the globe, Facebook offers plenty of opportunities to think outside the box and try different avenues (like paid ads). Several very simple practices can help your hotel shine on the social media platform. Let’s have a look at some of them:
Hotel Advertising Ideas for Facebook Marketing
1. Consistent Information Across Platforms: It is a good practice to maintain uniform information across all social media channels. Make sure that your hotel’s address, phone number, email address, and other important information are all up to date and are the same as listed on your official website, on Google, and other online profiles. You can also include hyperlinks of your hotel’s location and even add links that can be directed to your website directly.
2. HD Photos: One of the most important things that catch the eyes of the audience is an image. Image quality is the key factor to hold the audience to your page, especially when you are in the hotel business. Try posting the shots of the property, view from the property, amenities offered, etc.
3. Content: Always make it a habit to communicate with your audience. Focus on the tone you are using while communicating with the audience. The tone totally depends upon the type of audience that you are communicating with. You can also do self-promotion by talk about your hotel, the amenities you offer and offers, and promotions running in your hotel.
4. Engagement and interaction: Monitoring a Facebook page, encouraging engagement, and providing responses to page interaction promptly can be the most time-consuming aspect of running and maintaining a Facebook presence. We, Social Eyes, a digital marketing agency can help you maintain your social media presence. We have an amazing team that can strategize some top-notch hotel marketing ideas for you.
5. Post-it Timely: You know what makes everything tick? It’s being timely with your Facebook post. If you are thinking “when is the best time to post”, the answer truly is that it varies for each hotel. The most reliable way to find out the “best” time of day to post is to test different times by posting and later analyzing the results.
There you have it – all of the basics for maintaining a Facebook presence for your hotel!