India has the best average cost-per-install when compared to the rest of the world. With data that the CTR on the Facebook mobile app installs ads for the Indian audience, which is 3x higher than many parts of the world.
In this post, we will be discussing some benchmarks and numbers that Indian advertisers observe for Facebook App Install Ads. The strike into mobile has positively influenced Facebook as a business and is nowadays considered a major source of revenue. Marketers across the globe noticed the wonders and potential of driving installs through Facebook and are observing lesser cost-per-install when compared to other channels.
Average cost per install Facebook India:
– Average cost-per-install on Facebook advertisements hover between Rs.50-70.
– Best cost-per-install in India for Facebook ads usually is Rs25; however, it is complicated to sustain this number to measure your campaign.
– In India, an excellent CTR of 4.5% is attainable on mobile app ads via Facebook.
– It works great when owners are looking forward to creating 100-200 advertisements every day.
– It is advised to avoid running mobile app install ads with CTR on less than 2% as it may end up inflating your CPI.
What is the Cost-Per-Install campaign & why is this important?
Cost per install is one of the many metrics that app marketers use to scale their mobile app advertising budget. The advertiser pays for the ad network once the app is installed, this puts the burden on ad networks to place the ad in mobile apps as well as websites. They place it where conversion rates are high and target the ad to the correct audience.
Cost Per Install is a measurement method of your CAC (customer acquisition costs) that helps in determining how effective your campaign is. A high install rate reflects the success of your campaign, and if it reaches the right audience, at the right time, and with the right creativity.
Two major tips on improving Facebook mobile app ad performance
– Use product price and images to drive your CTR, if you have an ecommerce business. When showing the smartphone with an app in the creative, a 30% improvement in the CTR has been observed, if you use product image.
– Run ten different ad creatives for your app install ads. On Facebook, most people will be meeting or overlapping even if you have targeted different groups. If you make sure that people see different creatives for the same app, you will always witness an excellent CTR for all your campaigns and therefore lower costs.
The ad unit has quickly gained importance as an essential aspect of advertising spending for many online businesses pan India. E-commerce businesses are spending half of their advertising budget now to get app installs. Average cost per install may seem like a complicated concept but is actually quite beneficial for online companies in India.