From the CEO’s Desk, this one is for the team at Social Eyes.
The following are the core values we believe in :
- Initiative – Do not wait for anything, unless requested to do so.
- Be Responsible – At Social Eyes, We take full responsibility for our work and it’s outcomes. We truly own the outcomes of the services delivered by us.
- Focus on results – We will not get caught up in the process. We will focus on outcomes, not process. What can we do with the resources we have? Be adaptable. Find a way. Think, do, keep moving forward. Demonstrate expertise.
- Be True – Keep and fulfill our commitments.
- Be Engaged – Work and act like this is the only and last job we will ever have.
- Use Healthy and Direct Communication – No gossip and unhealthy assumptions. Address concerns in a proper fashion, without stirring up undercurrents by voicing complaints in an inappropriate manner or setting. Stand united as a company unit and take care to represent the company well.
- Act with Integrity – We will behave with truthfulness, integrity, and respect and extend that graciousness to others as well.
- Act with Courage – We will face and push through hard challenges. We’ll be willing to accept tasks that are “above I” and do what is necessary to carry them through.
- Trust – We will believe in ourselves as well as in others. We will assume and believe the best about others’ behavior and motives.
- Offer Respect – We will listen. We’ll remember we don’t know everything. We’ll strive to learn at every occasion. We’ll show appreciation and return the kindness of others, and give them a “SLOT” card (SocialEyes Letter of Thanks).
- Be Resourceful – We will Do more with less. We’ll Care for Client & Company resources as if they were our most precious belonging.
- Language – We will bring to use the most professional words while communicating with staff as well as clients of the organization.
- Be Growth-focused – When We don’t know, we’ll seek the answer. we’ll take responsibility for our own career growth. We won’t treat our job like an internship, if not an intern. Social Eyes will help us learn but we will be the driver of our own growth.