Did you know that 47% of global purchases are completed online!
Customers prefer shopping online as with the hit of the pandemic, people do not prefer stepping out and most of the eCommerce businesses have turned online. For this businesses need platforms like payment gateways to enable easy and secure transactions with their customers. All thanks to technology, we have many options to pay online. Let’s have a look at top payment gateways that you can your for transactions.
PayU Payment Gateway
This payment solution allows you to securely process and accept payments via various payment methods like credit cards, debit cards, net banking and more. The platform also provides an online dashboard to view and track payment information, reports, and other critical data.
- No monthly fees or annual maintenance fees.
- Pay when and if you use the service.
- 2% + GST per transaction for Indian credit and debit cards, net banking, Indian wallets, and UPI.
- 3% + GST fee for international transactions, American Express, Diners Cards, EMI payment options, etc.
CCAvenue Payment Gateway
If you are looking for simple and secure transactions, then this is the best payment gateway. This platform has online payment solutions such as credit or debit cards, net banking, digital wallets, mobile payments, etc. The service allows merchants to offer their goods and services while receiving real-time payments.
- Startup Pro Plan with no charges and the Privilege Plan that charges Rs. 30,000.
- Annual Software Upgradation charge of Rs 1200 applies to Startup accounts.
- 2% on Domestic Credit/Debit cards on Visa, Mastercard, Maestro
- 00% on Domestic Commercial Credit Cards
- 00% on UPI Payments and Rupay Debit Cards
- 00% on International MasterCard and Visa Credit / Debit Cards
- 99% on 27 Multi-currency options
- 20% – 0.50% + GST per day for CCAvenue Finance service
Instamojo Payment Gateway
On Instamojo, businesses can collect their payments through net banking, e-wallets, credit, and debit cards. Apart from payments service, the platform helps sellers create online stores, discover insights on their store behavior, and use the information to strengthen their business.
- Zero setup or maintenance fees for free stores (only applicable when making a transaction.)
- 2% + Rs. 3 (exclusive GST) per transaction for Indian Debit/Credit Cards, Net banking, UPI, EMI, and Indian Wallets.
- 3% + Rs. 3 International cards, AMEX cards, etc.
Razorpay Payment Gateway
This payment gateway allows the business to accept, process, and disburse payments within its product suite. The payment can be accessed via many modes such as credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, and more. Real-time data performance and insights can be monitored to take vital business decisions.
- 2% fee (GST applicable) per transaction for Indian Consumer Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, and Wallets.
- 3% fee (GST applicable) per transaction for Amex or Diners Cards, International Cards, and EMIs.
- No setup or maintenance fee.
- Enterprise plan designed for large volumes, businesses can negotiate custom pricing.