Website is the virtual face of a brand or a business. A website can attract ideal clients and customers. Studies have shown that around 75% of people base a company’s credibility based on its websites.
Here we have 5 unique website ideas that can make your website stand out from the pack:
1. Aesthetic Images: Images on your website should always match your brand aesthetics. It is recommended to use only high-quality images as images with poor quality do not attract the audience. Also, stock images for your website are a BIG NO, as many websites might already be using that image.
2. Compelling Content: Not only images, but the content on the website also matters. Keep in mind that your website is trying to sell the reader the information available on your website. Good and easily readable content can make your website stand out and drastically increase your product/services sales.
3. Amazing Layout: The backbone of the most creative websites is their layout. Getting creative with your page and text layout leaves a lasting impression on your website visitors. It is recommended to keep up with the website trends to avoid an outdated website. We, Social Eyes – a digital marketing agency, can help you maintain a creatively strategized website.
4. Animation: Having a simple animation can work as a powerful tool for your website that can help you to transform it into a work of art. Here is an example of website animation to make your website stand out is :
– Adding floating photos and text when you scroll down the page.
– Simple animation like menu items moving.
5. Testimonials: Enthusiastic client testimonials make a huge impact on people. They can dramatically increase your conversion rate and help you stand out from the competitive brand. Sprinkling some testimonials throughout your website makes the audience believe your company is reliable and genuine.
If you want to find out which of the above points you should focus on to make your website noticeable, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Citation : Why Meme Marketing Should Be Taken Seriously