The definition of social media channels has evolved with time. Its use is not just limited to connect with people anymore. Today, people are using platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and others to promote their business, attract the audience towards their brand and get hold of the potential customers. In this era, when everything is available with just a tap of a finger, and the world going digital, businesses too have gone online. The very big advantage of online business is its availability everywhere, 24X7. One such industry that is blooming via social media channels is the wedding vendor industry.
When we hear the word wedding, different fantasies we have made in mind over the years related to it light up. When the time comes, to fulfill these fantasies we make sure to choose from the best of best and start digging out for ideas and vendors who are best at their job. Social media platforms like Instagram provides an opportunity for the vendors in the wedding-related business to showcase their work to the audience by posting images, reels, IGTV videos, Instagram guides, and stories of their work. This not only increases their chances of getting a hold of potential customers but also enhances their business and promotes their name in the market.
Essential tips for wedding vendors to optimize their Instagram game:
Instagram provides an opportunity to market products and services interactively with your audience – your wedding business could be one of them.
- Photo it right: You’re not the only vendor promoting products/services on Instagram. There are hundreds and thousands of other vendors promoting identical products/services. The goal is to stand out and the very important thing we know is that people are visual. Humans can easily be attracted, so using bright and vibrant images and preferably real images of your work is highly recommended. Avoid posting pixelated content and try angles that would make a person hold the screen.
- Link it so they can click it: If a person is influenced by your products/services, one wants to know more details about the brand. Instagram provides options like mentioning your website or other information links in your bio for the audience to click on. Similarly, you can also mention it in the caption of your post or if you have more than 10K followers you can simply add the swipe up link which can be directed to your website. This helps the viewers to learn more about your products/services and your brand and they can even directly contact you outside Instagram.
- Plan your post content ideas: Regularly posting about one specific theme or niche is suggested. Posting about a particular theme highlights that you are an expert on a specific subject. For example for a wedding planner content ideas can be ‘planning tip of the day’ or an even decor vendor can talk about the ‘trending floral decor ideas this wedding season.’ Planning and strategizing are the core of successful content, so always plan before you post.
- Words matter: People have made a conception that images are all that matters and no one reads the captions. But the truth is words matter and good content is what the audience looks forward to. Good caption for the posts can be summed up in one line and even writing paragraphs under the photos is not at all a grave. Content does draw the audience to your page. Using interesting and appropriate words to describe a photo is always a Yes! So, go ahead and write your heart out!
- Play some hashtag games: Hashtags play a key role in making your content reach your audience. The number sign, hash, or pound sign before the keyword help classify the millions of posts shared daily on Instagram. It broadens the reach of your content and makes it appear when someone searches for that particular hashtag. Using relevant keywords really strengthens your Insta game. Use 5-10 hashtags in each of your posts that are relevant to your products/services to perk up your post position.
Social media platforms like Instagram are all about being social and we, Social Eyes can help you do so because being social is in our name. Instagram not only helps to connect you with potential customers but also creates a sense of trust amongst your followers. They are more likely to think of you for their needs when shopping for products/services for their wedding. You can connect with us if you wish to strengthen your Instagram page with our top-notch digital marketing services.
We hope you enjoyed reading about our Instagram tips for wedding vendors!